The Center for Pregnancy Health Research is a governmental institution that has been operating since 2011 under the auspices of Zahedan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. Improving pregnancy health and reducing maternal and neonatal mortality. Ethics in the study of dignity and human rights are central to the activities of the center.
- Research on pregnancy health
- Research on reducing maternal deaths
- Special activities in the field of maternal health
- Special activities in the field of safe delivery
- Special activities in the field of health education